As 2022 comes to a close, we are filled with gratitude to have worked alongside our incredible roster of authors and independent publishers.
This year, with all that was accomplished and achieved, was one for the BOOKS–pun intended! We secured wishlist coverage for our authors, supported book sales with our marketing strategies, grew digital audiences and helped secure account verifications (blue checkmarks!) , promoted bestselling books, and most importantly, built long-lasting, genuine relationships with everyone along the way.
We deeply appreciate each and every author that trusted us at P&C to promote and market their books in 2022. To celebrate the year, here’s a look back at our highlights, wins, and successes. We look forward to working with you in 2023!
- P&C celebrates its first company anniversary!
- Friendship expert and author Shari Leid shares advice on friendship challenges and more with PureWow, More Fox5 Las Vegas, and CTV Saskatoon
- P&C co-sponsors the BookLife Indie Author Forum by Publishers Weekly
- (And we’ll co-sponsor it again in 2023! We hope to see you there.)
- P&C President Kourtney Jason is featured in The New York Times!
- Beet This: An Unofficial Schrute Farms Cookbook by Keith Riegert, Tyanni Niles, and Sam Kaplan is named a 2021 Finalist for Humor in the Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards
- I Own My Magic author G. Michelle Goodloe discusses why practicing self-care isn’t selfish on CTV Saskatoon
- The Power of Pooping author Nurse Susan Wong is profiled in local newspaper San Francisco Examiner
- Bestselling Christian romance author Brooke St. James is profiled in local newspaper The Baton Rouge Advocate
- Both Ulysses Press and Rocky Nook are named Fast-Growing Independent Publishers (2022) for the second year in a row by Publishers Weekly
- 50 Things to Bake Before You Die by Allyson Reedy receives a Starred Review from Publishers Weekly and is featured on a Mother’s Day Gift Guide from Food Network
- 50 Things to Bake Before Your Die by Allyson Reedy is featured on a Best Baking Cookbooks list from Taste of Home
- Journalist Amanda McCracken is profiled by USA Today
- Friendship expert and author Shari Leid is profiled by Toronto Sun
- 48 States by Evette Davis is selected as a Best Indie Book Club Pick for 2022 by She Reads
- Friendship expert and author Shari Leid pens a personal essay on her marriage secrets for YourTango and shares tips on how to start conversations with Shondaland
- 48 States by Evette Davis receives a Starred Review from Kirkus Reviews
- The Psychedelic Handbook author Rick Strassman, MD is a guest on The Joe Rogan Experience
- Every Child a Super Reader author Pam Allyn shares solutions to pandemic learning loss on WGN Chicago
- One Hundred Percent Me author Renee Macalino Rutledge highlights six diverse and inclusive children’s books on Motherly
- 48 States by Evette Davis is selected as a Best Indie Books–September by Kirkus Reviews
- Extraordinary Women with Cameras by Darcy Reed is featured on Diverse Kids’ Books guide by Oh Joy blog
- The Weed Gummies Cookbook author Monica Lo is interviewed by Salon
- The Unofficial Hocus Pocus Cookbook by Bridget Thoreson returns to the Hardcover Frontlist Nonfiction Bestsellers List from Publishers Weekly for the second year in a row
- The Little Book of Satanism author La Carmina is profiled by Forbes
- Friendship expert and author Shari Leid pens a personal essay for HuffPost
- 48 States by Evette Davis is selected as a Best Indie Books of 2022 by Kirkus Reviews
Congratulations to all our authors on such exciting achievements and accolades! We can’t wait to see what’s ahead for everyone in 2023. Happy Holidays and Cheers to the New Year!